|NEW DEADLINE: 21 MAY 2012!
The Local Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee invite all the participants to submit abstracts on original work for oral and poster presentations. All abstracts must be submitted online via the Conference website using the online submission form.
Abstracts sent via Fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted.
- Submission of abstracts will be available till May 7th, 2012 – 23:59 (Spain’s Local Time). Abstracts submitted after May 7th, 2012 cannot be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- One author is allowed to submit several abstracts.
- The online form is available to submit abstracts for both ESCV Annual Meeting (4-6 September) and ESCV-ESVV Joint Meeting (7 September). Please follow instructions accordingly.
- Authors should select the presentation preference for each contribution. Nevertheless, the Local Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee will decide and confirm the final presentation type. Abstracts submitted for the ESCV/ESVV Joint Meeting (Viral zoonoses) can only be accepted as poster presentations.
- The Organising Committee will notify by e-mail to the authors the acceptance or rejection of their contribution, the presentation format and the session assigned from June 15th, 2012. At this time, instructions for posters and oral presentations will be provided.
- If an abstract is accepted, the first author is the presenting author and must attend the congress and defend the communication.
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
- Once accepted, a presentation cannot be included in the Final Programme unless it is accompanied by a completed Registration Form with the appropriate payment of the first author.
To submit your contribution, please follow these instructions:
- Write title in CAPS, written without full stop
- Insert keywords (minimum 1, maximum 3)
- Select your preferred presentation type (oral or poster)
- Select carefully the topic in which you wish to include your abstract:
- ESCV Annual Meeting (Oral or poster options):
- Viral hepatitis
- Infections in the immunocompromised host
- HIV infections
- Viral infections of the CNS
- Respiratory viral infections
- Enteric viruses
- Viral congenital and perinatal infections
- Paediatric viral infections
- Oncogenic viruses
- Viral pathogenesis
- Viruses and immune response: innate and adaptive immunity
- Viral diagnosis and new diagnostic technologies
- Metagenomics and molecular identification of novel viruses
- Antiviral agents
- Viral vaccines
- Viral Zoonoses
- Viruses and gene therapy
- Molecular epidemiology of viral infections
- ESCV/ESVV Joint Meeting (Only poster option):
- Write or paste the content of the abstract in the “Abstract Text” field
- The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words.
- The use of fonts between 10pt and 12pt is recommended
- Tables can be added, but neither figures nor graphics can be included in
- Please structure your abstractwith the following items:
- Add acknowledgement only if needed
- Fill in all personal data fields marked with an asterisk. Please remember that the first author will be the presenting author.
- E-mail contact: First author’s e-mail address will be used to send confirmation of submission. Therefore, please insert the correct data and always use the same e-mail address.
- Co-authors: If you add co-authors please write complete names. Maximum number of co-authors is 9 ( total of authors: 10 = first author + 9 co-authors)
- Confirm if you agree to be published by clicking the authorization in the last step.
- After having successfully completed all the steps, a closing screen will give you the number assigned to your abstract. Please keep this number in your records for further reference. An e-mail of confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address of the first author.
Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
Please contact at technical secretariat for any further information: