|GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATIONS
- Authors are assigned 10 minutes time with 2 minutes for discussion. Authors are kindly requested to keep their talk within allocated time limit. The sessions’ chairpersons must make sure that the time schedule is kept.
- Keynote speakers lectures are limited to 30 minutes.
- Personal laptops cannot be used for oral presentations. No overhead projectors or slide projectors will be available.
- Computers in conference room are equipped with Windows 7 - 32 bits and Microsoft Office 2007 package, therefore it is strongly recommended to avoid presentations in Power Point 2010 or Corel Show.
If you are using Mac, please check compatibility with Microsoft Office 2007 package. It is highly recommended to preview this file in a PC, holding the mentioned features before arriving to the Conference. Please avoid files prepared on Mac KeyNote and use Office 2004 to produce the PowerPoint files.
Videos included or linked to a power point, must be handed-in together and at the same time as the power point.
This way we will be able to test them at the preview room and linked them once again if necessary before taking them to the conference room.
Videos handed in as an independent file must be coded under standard codec. Users are recommended to preview them in Universal software, such as VLC Player or Quicktime.
Authors and Keynotes Speakers must report to the Speakers Room, located in Backstage of the Ramón y Cajal. Entrance on the 2nd floor, by the left side of the room, at the end of the corridor.
They must preview their PowerPoint presentation before loading onto the server by conference staff.
Files must be handed-in a minimum of 2 hours prior to the start of their session or symposium.
|All posters should be displayed on the 1st day- September, 4 (before the afternoon coffee break) and removed the last day – September, 7 (after lunch), from the boards located between the entrance hall and ground floor.
Please check this booklet to know the assigned board number for each poster.
A poster number display will be placed at the top corner of the board.
Velcro chips will be supplied at each poster board.
Maximum outside dimensions of each poster, including the title, must not exceed 90cm width x 120cm height.
There is no specific template for the poster: font, font size and text are free.
Authors are requested to be next to their poster contribution during the morning coffee break (10.30 to 11.30), as follows:
Wednesday, September, 5
Thursday, September, 6
- Herpesviruses: P001 – P013
- Viral hepatitis: P014 – P042
- HIV infections: P043 – P055
- Oncogenic viruses: P056 – P062
- Viral diagnosis and new diagnostic technologies: P063 – P110
Friday, September, 7 (Joint Meeting)
- Enteric viruses: P111 – P123
- Respiratory viral infections: P124 – P-140
- Viral infections of the CNS: P141 – P143
- Viral congenital and perinatal infections: P144 – P150
- Paediatric viral infections: P151 – P158
- Infections in the immunocompromised host: P159 – P171
- Viral pathogenesis: P172 – P173
- Molecular epidemiology of viral infections: P174 – P196
- Antiviral agents: P197 – P201
- Viral vaccines: P202 – P203
- Viruses and immune response: innate and adaptive immunity: P204 – P206
We remind you that registration with payment is compulsory to present your contribution.
- Viral zoonoses: P207 – P239